Norton Eye Care's top priority is the health and wellness of our patients and employees. As information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) is shared throughout the community, we are actively monitoring the situation and are taking steps to help protect our patients and employees. We will be operating with normal business hours until further notice. Norton Eye Care would like to limit the number of people in the exam rooms at one time. If you are here with multiple people, we ask that you only bring one parent into the exam room with your child. If you have shown signs of sickness, we ask that you please reschedule. If you have been out of the country or have come in direct contact with someone who has, we ask that you please reschedule.
• Our team is closely monitoring the situation and has an agile response plan in place.
• We are closely monitoring the information provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities. Employees have been encouraged to familiarize themselves with the information and follow CDC directives, when applicable.
• We have distributed additional hand sanitizer throughout the organization for use by patients and employees and have put additional cleaning rotations in place for workstations and computers.As well as all office equipment including desks, chairs and all high traffic areas. We will sanitize testing equipment for each individual patient.A hand washing station is available to all patients.
• We have encouraged our employees to continue to monitor their health and have created direct communication channels for sharing any issues or potential exposure concerns.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your nose and mouth if you have to cough or sneeze.
• Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
• Review the CDC's resources to stay informed.
Norton Eye Care is committed to serving and supporting our patients. We will continue to diligently monitor the situation to adapt and update our patients as needed.
Thank you, Dr Norton and staff.
Our eyes allow us to see the beauty in the world. Regular check-ups and eye exams are important to your health and Norton Eye Care has the eye doctor you need. Whether your eyes aren't working as well as they used to, or you just want them checked, we have you covered.
Our optometrist, Jamie Norton helps everyone in need of care, including patients as young as 6 months old. Norton Eye Care serves the Lansing area and has the optometrist you need for your whole family. Let Dr. Norton help you see better than ever! We also have a great selection of glasses and sunglasses, as well as contact lenses.
Our friendly and caring staff will work hard to meet your needs and effectively treat your eye condition. We want to make your appointment as easy as possible so you can continue on with your day. That's why we offer several options you can choose from to hopefully make your appointment a little faster.
Online appointments: When you don't have time to call, but still need an eye exam, use our online appointment system.
EyeCyclopedia: Norton Eye Care believes in continuing education and expounding on knowledge. That's why Dr. Norton wants you to be informed about your eye health. EyeCyclopedia is a comprehensive online educational source you can use to learn about eye health and watch instructional videos on many topics including how to properly put in your contact lenses.
Patient forms: To expedite the check-in process, you can print and fill out your patient forms before your appointment. Click here to access patient forms.
Norton Eye Care has the eye doctor you can trust to treat and diagnose your eye conditions. Whether you need to be fitted for glasses or contact lenses, or you just need a routine eye exam, our eye care facility has the optometrist for you. Call Norton Eye Care in East Lansing, MI, at 517-336-4545 today.
!We are pleased to announce that we now offer eye care services using the latest technology in eye care! Our new Optos machine can be used to help diagnose eye and health conditions by viewing the back of the eye with a scan, without dilation. The blood vessels in the back of the eye are a window the vessels through your body. This addition to our arsenal of equipment will help us take even better care of our patients and we could not be more thrilled to make it available to you!
Don't let any more waste from your contact lenses end up in a landfill. Learn more about the Bausch + Lomb ONE by ONE Recycling Program, and how you can recycle your Biotrue® ONEday contact lenses at BauschRecycles.com